by admin | May 6, 2016 | Behaviour Economics, Cognitive bias, cognitive load, Flow, habits, Happiness, Life Hacks, Management, Mentors, Motivation, Organise, People, Psychology, reinvent, Self Management, Stress, thinking slow thinking fast, work life balance |Goal setting is not a trivial matter. We have to understanding ourselves, We have to make decisions about our priorities, we have to understand the way our minds work. Can we design a better life for ourselves ? Last month I gave a talk on the brain, organising...
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- WordCamp Dublin 2017
- Fix the problem, not the blame
- Trumped Again
- The Switzerland Structure
- Leadership and Self Directed Teams
- The Big Ask?
- How leaders lead ?
- Changing Customer behaviour
- Internships, Paid vs Unpaid
- Why Mindfulness is good for you
- Hope and Motivation
- Finding your purpose
- Did Apple get it wrong ?
- Success at 65
- Expect the unexpected
- Do you see Reality ?
- Goal setting, It’s not as easy as you think?
- What Drives You ? Is Money enough ? Drive, Motivation and the Human Spirit.
- What you focus your attention on determines what you see
- Life and Work should be about fun
- Crowdsourcing explained – build your crowd to build and launch your business
- How to do a co-founder/leadership team agreement ?
- You get the results you really want..
- Does Willpower Matter ?
- We don’t make mistakes (or don’t admit it) Because we are perfect
Innovation, Design Thinking, Service Design etc
Subscribe to Blog using your wordpress id
- Behaviour Economics
- Cognitive bias
- cognitive load
- Design Thinking
- Dunning-Kruger Effect
- Life Hacks
- New Business Models
- Self Management
- Self Management
- thinking slow thinking fast
- Tools and Techniques
- work life balance